Versión en Español
The Program Educational Objectives are defined as the career and professional accomplishments graduates are expected to achieve a few years after graduating from university.
1. Demonstrate a solid technical competence for the analysis, design, implementation and management of software-based information systems aiming to improve and optimize the processes in organizations.
2. Work and interact in the different levels of an engineering project, attaining proposed goals and advancing in their professional career.
3. Communicate effectively and participate proactively in multidisciplinary teams performing as leaders or active members.
4. Conduct themselves correctly respecting the standards and ethical principles of the profession and assuming their professional and social responsibilities.
5. Develop a continuous learning and training, assimilating the changes and advances in the profession to keep themselves updated and competitive, and completing specialization and postgraduate studies.
Última actualización: 2012-03-21