Versión en Español
The Program Educational Objectives are defined as the career and professional accomplishments graduates are expected to achieve a few years after graduating from university.
1. Demonstrate a solid technical competence for the planning and control of operations, design and improvement of processes, formulation and evaluation of projects, management of logistics operations, as well as development of industrial automation processes.
2. Work and interact in the different levels of an engineering project, attaining the continuous improvement of productivity and advancing in their field of professional development.
3. Communicate effectively and participate proactively in multidisciplinary teams performing as leaders or active members attaining proposed goals and results.
4. Conduct themselves correctly respecting the standards and ethical principles of the profession, and projecting themselves as responsible citizens and professionals.6. Innovate products, processes and systems, improving their outcomes and fulfilling the needs of stakeholders, or developing the own business as a personal project.
5. Develop a continuous learning and training, assimilating the changes and advances in the profession, and completing specialization and postgraduate studies.
Última actualización: 2012-11-12